There are some stories we would like to share with you. First, Kai who expected to work in Australia was stopped by immigration officers upon landing in Australia and held for 10 hours before being deported and banned. Anyone came across this kind of scam when planning to work in overseas? Then, a NGO body queried the government that millions of ringgit collected by vendors during the PATI legalization program (Rehiring), but working visa were not issued to the applicants. Do your foreign workers get the working visa from the program?
Therefore, Ministry of Human Resources (JTKSM) introduced 2 recruitment licenses which are job placement for Malaysian in Overseas and job placement for foreigner on1st Feb 2018. So, there will have 3 type of recruitment license as below.
Job Replacement for
License Type A
License Type B
License Type C
Deposit Security Bond (RM)
Malaysian in Overseas
Foreign Domestic Helper
Licensed employment agency need to deposit security bond for the recruitment business. Hence, your benefit is insurable by JTKSM. Despite that, you are free from the hassle work because they can represent the employers within the authorized services. Click here for the employment agency authorized services.
But, how do we identify the licensed employment agency? Here are the tips:
- Click here for the latest licensed employment agency list by JTKSM.
- Ask for the business license or identity card by JTKSM. You can view the full details of employment agency if you scan the QR code.
- All Licensed employment agency registered name are start with “Agensi Pekerjaan“.
- All licensed employment agency are private limited entity.
- Here we attach the sample of business license & identity card as below for your reference.
Click here to know about us.
1 thought on “Licensed Employment Agency in Malaysia”
Please help me find an Indonesian maid. I live in Bandar Utama Petaling Jaya
Comments are closed.