Overstayed Maid Legalization

A great news for the employers who look for maid (Domestic Helper). You can legalize the overstayed maid for now. This special program is available till end of year 2021. Here are the things you should know. 

  1. Who is eligible for the program?
    • Overstayed maid who have a valid passport with social visitor pass. Then, she overstayed not more than 4 years. Furthermore, she must pass the FOMEMA medical screening. 
  2. Can the maid be transfered to a new owner?
    • Yes. The maid can be transfered twice (2) during this period till end of year 2021 provided her age is between 18 to 55 during the process. 
  3. How do i get started?
    • Just register with the System Maid Online (SMO). Upon approval, employer need to pay the compund in lieu of the overstayed period for the overtstayed maid. 

Last but not least, should i appoint an agent for the process? Employer can process without third party unless you don’t clear with the work flow. If necessary, please appoint a licensed employement agency to assist you.

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin

8 thoughts on “Overstayed Maid Legalization”

  1. Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging
    on websites I stumbleupon on a daily basis. It’s always interesting to read through content from other writers and use something from other websites.

  2. Pingback: Google

  3. I am not sure where you are getting your info, but great
    topic. I must spend a while finding out much more
    or figuring out more. Thanks for wonderful information I used to be on the lookout for this info for my mission.

  4. Spot on with this write-up, I seriously believe that this
    amazing site needs far more attention. I’ll probably be returning to read through more, thanks for the advice!

  5. I was extremely pleased to discover this site. I wanted to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read!!
    I definitely appreciated every part of it and I have you saved to fav
    to check out new stuff on your web site.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *